Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Mylee Jayne!

Our sweet Mylee Jayne turned 2 Sunday, September 26!
Before Church! She is sooo sweet and adorable!
This is her tinkerbell cake! She loves tink!!

She was not to fond of everyone singing happy birthday to her! But she loves to sing it to herself!! HAHA

Opening her baby that moves and talks from Aunt Kandice and Fam!

Here she got a MSU dress from Aunt TT and Fam!

Uncle Jeff andAunt Jana got her a MSU zip up jacket and she wore it until she finally passed out that night!!
3 monkey's! Caitlyn, Patrick, and Kellen
She has finally opened all her presents and she is wearing almost all of them. U can't see them really but she is holding these leopard tenny shoes, that my parents gave her, that squeak! She loves them I think she ran all night up and down the hall. At her party she headed outside and you could hear her running all around my moms house. It was soo funny!

This is how she ran around the house and down the hallway! new hair bows in her hair, a pink MSU jacket, new squeaky shoes, a new back pack, and her doll! She was loving every minute of it!!
Well tomorrow Kellen turns 5 so stay tuned!
Love- The Maurer's

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am going to strip you naked, lay you down and put my fingers in your warm, moist, sweet, bald, tight little pussy, just one to start and get you giggly , then a second as you squeal , kick and spread your little legs for me I think you like it, then I suck your pussy until you quiver and buck to your first baby orgasm MY PUSSY now sweetie, happy birthday!!