Friday, April 25, 2008

April 25, 2008


Well it has been a while since I have posted anything and that would be bc I actually forgot what the website was. But since then I am 4 months pregnant and have been diagnosed with the wonderful gestional diabetes. I have lost weight since getting prenant bc of my diet change but i dont really need to bc of the baby. The baby is doing great! We find out what we are having on May 15th!!!!!. So thast exciting. I am also excited that I can go througth this with one of my dearest friends Brandy. she is 2 weeks behind me. Although I look pregnant fat and she still looks great but thats ok. I cant wait to go on my 8 day vacation to the beach YEAH YEAH!! Well I guess I got to go work :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:( I wish I was at home!!

this picture is at 10 weeks, I am 16 weeks now so the baby looks a little more like a baby than an alien.

No comments: